What makes the perfect woman? Is she a Martha Stewart replica ironing your shirts flawlessly while blueberry flax seed muffins are baking in the oven? Perhaps she’s a supermodel with a picture-perfect body. Well the truth is, neither of these are true. Most guys are just looking for their perfect match. It can be hard to know if the person standing beside you is the one. You could trust your gut, but statistics show our guts are wrong at least fifty percent of the time.
Here are 15 remarkable qualities that mean she may be Mrs. Right and you should never let her go.
1. She makes you want to be a better man. If you are suddenly caring about getting in shape or going out of your way for romantic gestures, she is bringing out the best in you.
2. She accepts your faults. Whether you forget to take the trash out or don’t shower on weekends, this woman lets you be you. She doesn’t try to make you her next fit-it project.
3. She is smart. A woman with brains will keep you interested, teach you things, and be able to argue her point-of-view.
4. She tells you when you are wrong. Admit it, guys make the wrong decisions every now and then and do stupid things. Even if you don’t think you want to be told you’re wrong, you do. Wouldn’t you rather have a woman who stands up to you rather than a doormat?
5. She is kind and nurturing. If you think you may want to someday have a family, a woman that’s kind and nurturing will be a great mother.
6. She keeps her cool in arguments. Arguments are going to happen, it’s a fact of life. If you can get through them without her crying or making you punch a hole in the wall, you’re in great shape.
7. She is strong, but feminine. No, we don’t mean she lifts weights in a pink dress. This woman is proud of who she is but also lets you kill the spiders.
8. She trusts and respects you. Feeling trusted is one of the most important characteristics in a relationship. You know she trusts you when you she confidently respects guy’s nights and doesn’t get angry (even if you do stumble home drunk at 2 a.m.).
9. She is confident. You want her to love you, not need you. Nothing is better than a woman who’s comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t have to ask, “Does this dress make my thighs look big?”
10. She has her own life apart from you. She has a well-rounded life that she’s created for herself that includes healthy friendships, an established career, hobbies, and future goals.
11. She is driven and motivated. Without drive, there is no purpose. Without purpose, she will never truly be happy.
12. She is emotionally stable. Crazy girls may be fun, but you don’t want to spend your life with someone who is loving you one minute only to be throwing your stuff out the window the second.
13. She takes care of herself. She doesn’t have to be a supermodel that only drinks kale juice and eats raw broccoli, but everyone should stay healthy and keep up on their appearances.
14. She is fun and adventurous. Having a woman who is vivacious, energetic and driven for adventure will add a dynamic to your life that will only make you happier.
15. She loves you. This is, by far, the most important quality any woman can have. When a woman loves you she loves you with her entire heart and you should never let that go.
A good woman may be hard to find, but they do exist. If she has even three-quarters of these qualities then you’ve got a keeper.
If you were lucky enough and have found that woman, hold her tight and never let her go. Oh, and work on bettering your relationship. No relationship is perfect and if you think you’ve got the right girl, its best to make sure you two have an unbreakable bond. A couple’s coach can strengthen your relationship. You and your sweetie will be guided on a path to reach your relationship goals, whatever they may be.
Are you thinking you may have let Mrs. Right walk out the door and are currently single hoping that you find her again? A dating coach can help. A coach will give you the tools necessary to move you forward with confidence. You will begin to create more opportunities to connect wherever you go, getting you closer to finding your Mrs. Right.